Thursday 1 August 2019

Fearless flies

Fearless flies
 By Cameron
AO Integrate sources of information, processes, and strategies with developing confidence to identify, form, and express ideas I am learning to include visual information in my writing including images, graphs and charts. I am learning to revise and rework my writing for clarity, impact and purpose. I am learning to support my main ideas with important details.


One day I was minding my own business on a shelf when a Human tried to squash me! I managed to get away. Revenge! I flew back to the immature human and flew straight into his ear. The human went mad and he tried to kill me again but I got away just in time. When he got in the car to go somewhere I called a flie party. I invited all my friends. After the party I went to sleep in my corner. When I woke up the man was just pulling up in his car. When he came inside he had something like a fizzy drink can in his hand. I read the label it said! Bug spray Kills all flies!!!! I flew straight away and found another house but the same thing happened. It happened for the rest of my life. For my 99th birthday I got an army of flies and we all picked up a can of Bug spray and dropped it on a fire. The can blew up and we all laughed and laughed until we could no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.