Tuesday 4 June 2019

Me as a cartoon character



Cameron here from Karoro school.
As part of being CyberSmart, we learnt to make self portraits on Google drawing.
(1)We took a picture of ourselves.
(2)  We used the polyline tool to go around the parts of our body.
(3) When finished we deleted our picture of ourselvers so were left with a cartoon looking you.
(4) I used scribble to do my nose.
(5) Then we added a colourful background.
I found it easy in some parts but in others it was hard especially doing my ears.
Do you want to make one? It is a challenging lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cameron. What an amazing cartoon of you. I really love it, especially the background. It is really cool to see that you can do that. It would be really be amazing if you could put a different ending there because I don't really get the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cameron. I Really Like Your Art Work. My Favourite Bit Is The Background. Your Background Looks Like Splatters Of Paint. Your Work Is Really Cool. From Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora Cameron i really like your art work my favourite part is the background because it look like splats once i made alot of art with splats in the back ground 😂😁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.