Wednesday 19 January 2022

Treasure Island

 Today I did the Family Treasure Island. The challenge was to make our own Treasure Island games and for our family to do them. Only my dad and brother competed though. 

What I did was blindfold them. I then made then spin around a lot. They then had to make their way from our living room to our dining room. From there still blindfolded they had to choose one out of three cups. One of the cups had juice in it and the other two had water. The goal was to drink the juice on your first try.

My dad made it to the juice and managed to pick the cup of juice. My brother though walked into a book shelf with a big DONK and then walked past the table so that means he lost and my dad won.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron,

    This sounds like an awesome challenge you created for your family! Did they have fun doing it? I hope your brother is okay after walking into the bookshelf!

    Was it challenging to come up with the activities for your family to do? I’m glad I didn't have to spin and then walk through obstacles - that sounds tricky! Did you give it a try yourself?

    What was your favourite part of the challenge? Perhaps now you can challenge your family again with different events and make it a competition!

    Keep up the great work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.